LLC “VTO “PromTech” in association with the company “MIYAWAKI” participated in the international exhibition "Khimia-2007", which was held from 3rd up to 7th September 2007 in Moscow on Krasnaya Presnya.
Our booth visitors had an opportunity to get acquainted with the up-to-date equipment for steam and condensate as well as control valve for steam, petrochemicals, various liquids and gases. The visitors took much interest in state of art control valves. During 5 days more than 120 people visited the booth of our company.
This year at the company’s booth were presented:
Up-to-date equipment for steam and condensate of the company “MIYAWAKI”:
- condensate traps;
- steam pressure control valve;
- moisture separator;
- diagnostic equipment.
Control valves for steam, petroleum products, different liquids and gases of Leslie Controls, Inc., USA and Regelteсhnik Kornwestheim GmbH, Germany:
- control valves for steam and gas turbines;
- two and three stroke control valves;
- shut off valves;
- steam condensing systems on pressure-reducing desuperheating station and desuperheating station;
- rotary (segmentary) control valves for operating with aggressive corrosive liquids or pulps;
- direct-acting temperature and pressure control valves;
- boiler valves (blow-out, purge, feeding);
- pressure, level, temperature sensors.